News:

Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Amixam, April 15, 2009, 04:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amixam

Hey there, Lunacy. I'm glad I got the chance to apply for your guild. Right now I am living in San Diego, CA I am 23 working full time on an overnight job. I have alot of free time on my hands, hence why I'm currently addicted to WoW.

At the moment, my job should have no interference with this guild's raiding schedule. My computer is a Velocity Micro Promagix T1000 with an AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ Processor. I have upgraded my graphics card to a NVIDIA GeForce 9800/9800 GTX+. I normally run WoW at highest settings while maintaining a consistent 50-60 fps.

I have 3 years worth of raiding experience and follow directions well. I have had thorough experience in healing, tanking, and dpsing; although my preferred role at the moment is dps. I have a Ret paladin and DK are about equally geared. My paladin is maxxed out in Alchemy/Herbalism. I also have a 71 priest, however that toon is max level inscription and has most of the available glyphs for crafting. I do intend on using dual-spec for a tank spec if one is needed. I am very flexible and always open to advice or suggestions for the betterment of the raid. I try to maintain a positive attitude in the raiding environment. I am always glad to help fellow guildies with help running instances or providing materials required for raids. I have never once been late to a raid, even if I did not get an invite, and always come prepared with full stacks of flasks, potions, food and other beneficial consumables.

I have all required addons for raiding. Including DBM, Omen, PallyPower, Recount and Ora2.

I'm glad I got the opportunity to introduce myself here, and I hope to prove myself capable to this guild if my application is approved.

Moonfann

waiting on you to ping em in game..