News:

Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

Hello Loonies =)

Started by Raevan, September 11, 2008, 01:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raevan

BAILS!  DRED! <3

Well hello everyone.  I wanted to introduce myself officially.  Even though I just put an app in, it seemed a little informal, and I wanted to get downright crazy here to show you I belong in Lunacy =D  You can ask Bails or Dred - I am kinda LuLu. ;D

I just came from Fury - where I know some of you have friends.  If you have any questions about my leaving Fury, please come see me.  I promise I won't bite...... hard anyway... maybe a little blood.. not much..
Oh, where was I?  Oh yes.  Okay!  So I just wanted to say I am super proud of all of you and your success in raiding.  I bet you all are looking forward to the expansion, as I am.  I would like to join Lunacy to experience that with you all - especially since I have friends here.. it would be great being with all them again.

So if I haven't scared you away yet, what with my long sharp claws, and pointy fang teeth that could crush you in one single.... I mean   :-X - anyway =P  I hope to hear from you soon!!  I'm almost always on Raevan - but if I'm not there, you can find me on Saphyra, my hunter. 

Look forward to talking to you,

V/r
Rae
Better to be thought an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.