News:

Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

Yo

Started by Calac, December 23, 2008, 01:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calac

whats up. Just stopping by to see whos all still playing. Is anyone playing WAR atm? Looking to get back into one or the other, just checking in.

Ryoz

sup man, quite a few still playing.  i just came back (part timer atm though).

Calac

Guess the better question is, how hard would it be to catch up?

Bellex

i would say not too hard, you probably don't know me but I'm leveling my shaman and i was 48 on Friday and I'm 69 as of Monday, so I'm sure leveling wouldn't be the biggest problem. Even then Ulduar doesnt come out for another 2 months or so, so you could gear up in time.

Xaeq

Easy to catch up for anyone who will actually play for more than a week before quitting!

Calac

heh well im laid off work till the end of Feb, so alot of time to fill

Calac

my account seems to be jacked

Zagratt

You and everyone else lately. A lot of people who've been gone for a while have come back to find their accounts hacked. Blizz will fix it but it will take ~ a week. Change your password and get a Blizzard Authenticator from the Blizz store.

Edit: Also, changing your habits while you're on your machine that plays WoW is also a good idea. Try to stay away from sites that have potential keyloggers (i.e. cracking/hacking sites, pr0n, WoW gold sites, China based sites) or you can disable scripting in your browser. However, the Blizz Authenticator gizmo-thingy goes a long way in solving this for you as it's an extra line of defense that only you have access to.

Dari

They still have none in stock for us poor Canadian folk =(

Famm

Quote from: Zagratt on January 10, 2009, 06:43:23 PMor you can disable scripting in your browser

Firefox + noscript = love.

Calac

having problems atm, since they changed the password and email. so I have to actually call them to get it fixed.

PS: I do use firefox

Zagratt

Firefox is nice to use (and much better than IE) but it alone is not enough to save you. Still need to disable scripting on shady sites - as famm said NoScript is one very good way to go.

Calac

got it back today, reinstalling atm

Calac

what are the good mods these days

Zin

what kind of mods are you looking for? Pvp, arena, raid timers, quest helpers, etc.

Calac

raid and quest mostly

Calac

not bad 65% into 71, pretty fun so far

Ryoz

Sup Calac, I just started leveling a few weeks ago myself.  I used a leveling and the mod "lightheaded" which should be used with tomtom or some type of map coord mod.  Has been pretty sweet.  Half way through 79 (rested to 80) and will likely finish in Zul'Drak leaving some of the higher zone quests for gold :)

Calac

been using quest helper, and james leveling guide.
30% into 72

Xaeq

Carbonite and Zygors go