Hey

Started by Vidic, July 12, 2008, 08:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidic

Don't hate me :(

Tiron

And you would be?????

Kaerel

Well look what the fuckin cat dragged in...

Liandrin

Holy crap!  :o

Famm

Hate me instead.

Dari

I think it would be more likely that a dingo dragged him in, kae

Ryoz

Jagg

I hate you both equally

Ryoz

Bellex

im lost who is this?

Kaerel

Long story short, Vidic was our guild leader and MT when we started TBC... and vanished without a trace one day...

So... Lee... what happened?

Tiron

The longer story is, most of us moved from other servers cus Vidic was starting a guild. The guild was sucessful and progressed quickly. Vidic was playing a priest at this time, didnt want to relevel as a warrior so took over the account of another guildie. The guild continued to progress. Then one day Vidic disappeared into the wilderness ... and there was much sadness. Eventually Vidic came back from the wilderness and reassumed his role as guild leader. There was sparadioc rejoicing and some mumbling of "wtf did he get GM back?". Then Vidics warrior got repossessed along with the guild bank. Then Vidic saddled us with a merger with Emperyean, and dissapeared back into the wilderness. Then some people leveled Vidic a new warrior just in time for TBC, and he returned again from the wilderness. There was some rejoicing and louder "wtf's" but overall the people rejoicing were those who had taken over leadership and didnt really wanna deal with being GM so he was once again our leader.  Several months passed and things seemed well again, then, almost inconcievably he dissapeared into the wilderness again and this is the first time hes seen fit to talk to us since.

So .... Lee... what happened

Kaerel

Man, I'd successfully blocked JE out of my mind...  thanks for reminding me, Tiron!

Xaeq

Elfmoe

Vidic

Long story short, I  moved back "home". My marriage was the worst mistake ever, I gave it a second shot in Australia - it didn't work (again) - and now I'm going through divorce proceedings.

I intended on saying something when I left, I really did, but I just didn't have the balls to after all that went down previously. I was half trying to justify to myself that it would be better if I didn't say anything as it would be easier to transition and progress (hoping people wouldn't jump ship), but who was I kidding? Myself. It was the wrong thing to do, but I lied to myself trying to make it seem like it was the right thing to do - and almost started believing it.

Frankly, I felt terrible, and after everything everyone had done for me (especially Tiron), I just didn't have the courage to man up to me quitting - again.

** Cue Chiwai appearing out of nowhere and airing dirty laundry that nobody cares about.

Kaerel

Those who are your friends would have understood.  I hold no grudge.  I hope you get things straightened out now; divorce can be a very difficult process.

So what are you doing now, besides that?

Tiron

Those that matter would of understood man. Sorry to hear about the marriage and I hope RL gets better once thats all sorted out. 

We all survived, merged, beat WoW, then half the guild had RL issues happen all at once and thus the hiatus. Honestly I think most of us held it together / let shit slide until Illidan was dead just to justify the time invested to that point. Still it was a fun ride overall.

Keep in touch.

Tiron

Dari

I don't think we've been completely in the dark...I feel most of that information had already trickled in via various sources. And I don't know about anyone else but I'm pretty confident no one is upset about it. At first it was a bit alarming but everything is completely understandable. The real question on everyone's mind is, when do you return to action?!? Hope everything goes ok man, you've still got your lame online loser buddies to count on!

Ryoz

That sucks man, I'm sorry to hear it.

I don't know you nearly as well as some of these other guys, but you're a good guy and I agree with the rest that those who call you a friend would have understood. 

I don't play much anymore due to real life as well but hoping at some point it will clear up and I'll make my triumphant return.