News:

Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

Has anyone seen my firepot?

Started by Thewong, June 06, 2008, 07:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewong

Whats up guys, I was thinking about playing some Wow or going over to AOC what old time eqers are still around here?

-Thewong

Kaerel

OMG, wong... what boy-band are you with now?

Zaph

Tiron

Elfmoe

Jagg

I heard wong's lunacyguild.org forum account was hacked, don't send him any gold.

Thewong

Lol, no boy band just finished my 2nd year of law school, I am working up in Manhattan for the summer at Deutsche Bank, which is perfect for me because I have alot of experience being a deusche bag:)  So who is still around, I have some time and was thinking about getting back into a lil gaming.  Anyone heard from Jenedan, Vandrick, or Ainian?  Oh PS fuck you Jagg if it wasnt for my leet hacking I wouldnt have been able to provide your ranger with that sweet banded gear, when you got back after letting your corpse rot.

Kaerel

Ainian was with us... twice... we don't know where he is now...  he disappeared one day... we expect he's lost in the Australian outback somewhere...

Thewong

I see do you guys have an irc room ?

Thewong

Horaf, morphias, jenedan, or vandrick still around?

Kaerel

No.  Aorin (I think) leveled a shaman at the beginning of TBC, then quit.

Thewong

Any of you checked out AOC yet sounds like it could be interesting?

Kaerel

Some have I know... but not me.

Thewong

Well I have free time, and I am bored to hell at work............You guys need any rogues and is it possible for me to my move my rogue and cleric over to this server or do I need to start over again?

Ryoz

Thewong

haha I meant priest, I just use him mostly for botting to heal my rogue:P 

Kaerel

Unless they're horde characters, you should be able to move them over.  The way raids have been shaping up lately, I'm sure we could find a spot...

Read your PMs and do what I said... :P

Edit: What the fuck is up with the smilies...

Ryoz

yea they aren't working for me either... was about to msg ol EDDY and ask him why my unlikely tag isn't showing up anymore.

chinger

looks like i forgot to copy some images from the old forum install

EDIT: found some linkage to jadedguild.com, which i must have removed as an alias, causing smiley meltdown. unlikely.gif has been restored to its former glory.

Burkin

I play aoc on thong has a demon dude named wrathh