News:

Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

Hey-o

Started by Darltok, May 05, 2008, 06:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darltok

Hi there I recently applied to your guild. My name Is Kyle Aka Darltok. Any questions or concerns about my app plz feel free to ask me anything. Also would just like to point out that I do overcompensate for raiding materials and carry a near full inventory of raiding essentials. I'm pretty easy going guy but I like to raid and get things done.
Did you want lightning with that?

Aceinferno

You've only been 1 raid with your last guild according to your dkp. I don't know if you addressed this in your app, but we have had some problems with commitment in raiders. Just doing some snooping 8)

Darltok

Hahaha its np. The reason why i have that dkp is because the day after I apped they were raiding and needed a kiter. And I am looking to commit to a guild that is wanting to progress at a rate I'm comfortable with and raid times that work for me. Unfortunately one of equilibriums main raid days are fridays and i am usually unavailable on fridays and saturdays to raid. I am currently a new recruit for that guild and as such am in the trial period that most guilds have. I consider this to be a time to learn the guilds ways and determine if the guild is right for you. Unfortunately I dont believe Equilibrium is the right guild for me. Hence my application.

Tiron

What are you... heh.

Darltok

Just updating that now actually. Im a Shaman...of the elemental variety.

Tiron

hrm... we are indeed looking for one of those... log out in your PvE gear

Darltok

I am logged out in my pve gear. Im currently in mostly pvp gear with spell hit capped from gems atm. Im working on badge loot. I had to gem for spell hit to cap it so my spell dmg is lower than what it should be for hyjal/bt. But m working on it as i said.

Zagratt

http://elitistjerks.com/f47/t20914-shaman_elemental/

That is your Bible. Learn it. Live it. Love it. Win.

Darltok

hahah thats the main refrence I use anyway. i also like to check the math too sometimes there are errors. In anycase yeah i know theorycraft I try to play my class as best I can my only issue the last while has been finding a guild that I can raid with and that raids during the week. Idk why everyone likes raiding on weekends :P

Tathar

first post at 2:25 PM... isn't it BEFORE you were kicked out of Equilibrium by Calistohelix?

Darltok

I thought this might come up hehe. Yesterday morning i had decided to leave equilibrium. I did not feel things were working out and I didnt feel like raiding only 2 nights a week. in anycase no officers were online and I didnt feel like just leaving the guild without saying anything to anyone. I think calisto took that the wrong way.
besides which No I do not feel bad for leaving a guild I would not be able to raid more than 2 nights a week with. And no I do not feel it was disloyal as I had been in the guild three days.And was in recruit status. As I said I consider recruit status as a trial period to test the waters. Also i would like to point out that i  consider myself a very loyal person to those that I actually have commited myself to already. One raid and three days of being in a guild is not a commitment imo.

Had I been to more raids or even taken any loot I certainly would not have continued looking for a guild.
I have explained this to Calisto and all of Equilibrium. take as you want to but I feel my actions were justified.

Kwazee

Dar,

1st rule of Lunacy is dont respond to tathar you will just fuel his need to right stuff on the forums.

2nd rule of lunacy is dont respond to tathar you will just fuel his need to right stuff on the forums.

P.S.
He is betrothed to one of the officers of that guild so that is where his intel comes from.
If you can't keep up don't step up.  You'll just die!!

Xaeq

Tathar