News:

Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

Greetings

Started by Knok, February 08, 2009, 05:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knok

I am Knok/Windseeker and I have finally apped.  I'm having major trouble picking which toon will be my main so I went ahead an apped both. 

I'm sure I already know more of you than I think I do, but for those of you that don't know me here goes.  Knok was made the day WoW went live and went on to beat all of the content every time bliz expanded it up to BT and earned the 3rd glaive set on the server to show for it.  I took a break from the game while learning the Sunwell-Muru fight and came back shortly before WOTLK.  Looking back, that level of hardcore raiding was too much like work and I can not do it again, which is why I would like to be considered for a semi-casual position.  That said, I am fully capable and willing to fill in a main raid position when needed.  Windseeker was made while my guild was in need of healers during the Majordomo fight in MC.  He didn't actually get fully developed until BC!  Now he's resto and I greatly enjoy playing him, as much, if not more than Knok.  Windy has run with many of you on naxx25 semi-pugs.

I'm 36, have a wife that plays WoW, and a 6 year old daughter than enjoys making fun of Tolle's husband.  I work in a school district's central office as a data processor and programmer.  My job is quite stressful and does require me to just plain chill sometimes, which usually means I go herb/mine.

Thanks for considering my app.

Tolle

Noemi

When she goes "peanut woooorllld" at the end I lol'd. Cuteness!