News:

Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

Hello Lunacy

Started by Tyneko, April 03, 2008, 03:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyneko

Hello Lunacy I just app'd and thought I would tell you a little about myself. I'm 22 and can play wow from work OH ya... I should NEVER miss a raid.
I have seen just about everything you can think of in this game. Tho I know my druid is a bit under geared (think she is in pvp on armory) but I can tell you my skill far passes my gear :P I'm on most of the day on Tyneko or my pally Arthanis so if you every want to run something or talk with me about anything that would be great and you can find me there.

Also if you do think about taking me I do have  a few questions about somethings about raids and stuff in the guild over all.

Thanks for reading,
Tyneko

Tiron

Hello,

We would like you to log out in PvE gear and spec so we can take a look. Hard to eval if we want to try ya out if we dont know what we are getting. Also I noticed your in Alt Tabbed which is Alpha's friends/alt/feeder guild. Why are you leaving there?

Tiron

Tyneko

Yeah I logged out in pve gear last night tho it still shows my pvp gear. I will be around all day if you would like to take a look at my pve gear in game. Also know that I have 200 some odd badges ready for the new gear when we are able to buy them.

This would be the spec that I would be going for pve also note that I don't mind respecing in a different way if needed. Tho not much in the other trees for raiding resto.
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/druid/talents.html?00000000000000000000000000000000000000000050553350531512531351

As for being in Alt Tabbed I am just in there until I am able to find a raiding guild. Some green chat is better then no green chat =)

Tyneko