News:

Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

Hello Lunacy =]

Started by Shybow, April 19, 2009, 05:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shybow

I have been a member of the Ysera realm since I started playing WoW in August, 2008. I progressed through the levels fairly quickly for someone so new and have been level 80 since a couple weeks after the expansion came out. If you guys have looked at my application, you will know that I am fairly well geared.. but enough about my character! Let's talk about me. =]

I am a light-hearted fellow and raiding is basically my favorite thing in the world.. I don't really like WoW for anything other than raiding any more. I am serious when it comes to playing my class, but more playful when interacting with others. I do my best to have fun with everyone and I love to stay away from Drama. I don't really have a tolerance for people who start drama, so I just tend to stay away from that type of person. I take constructive criticism well and am always looking for ways to improve myself as a hunter. I am currently sitting at about 4k+ dps on 25 man raid bosses, and I know there is much room for improvement, however, I lack a better hunter to help me.

This guild looks like exactly what I am looking for to progress through Ulduar and acquire the last few non-Ulduar upgrades to complete my desired wishlist =]. I have cleared all 25 man content, save for 3 drake Obsidian Sanctrum, as my current guild is incapable of following instructions and listening to strategy.. but hey! That's why I'm here. =]

Anyways, I know you are looking for a hunter, and I appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to consider my application. I look forward to hearing from you with your answer!

Shybow

Also, I have a warlock friend who may be interested in joining.. he is one of the best players I know and his dps is quite good.