News:

Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

/wave

Started by nigligent, May 20, 2008, 06:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nigligent

Just wanted to stop by and say "Hi." I recently app'd, and wanted to make sure I said something other than "I haz perplz!"

I've been raiding pretty casually since BC, tho I have a wealth of experience in end game content before. I'm more interested in raiding for the fun and challenge of it, rather than the gear and 'leetness.' I'd be more than happy to be a filler, rather than a dedicated raider, but I don't see making 3 raids a night as too much of a difficulty. I do work till 8pm server, but can *usually* be home by then (Thank god for VPN!). Also, monday is one of my day's off, so that makes it easy there.

I'm looking for a mature guild that's not above roasting someone down for the nubbish mistakes. I'm 25, a network admin in portland, oregon, and I like long walks on the beach. I also dig arena, and have a 2 and 3 team w/ a good RL friend (Bareknuckles).

Gear wise, im at 1984 healing and just about done w/ all the gear I can get outside of 25mans. I have what i need from Gruul and Mag, but would love to get back at mag for the title. I'm always full of consumables and read up on the strats.

Thanks!

niggi