Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

Hey

Started by Vidic, July 12, 2008, 08:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bellex

Intense story....

Xaeq

I wouldn't have understood, I curse the day you were born. I curse the day all of you were born!

So, you gonna play again?

Bellex

Xaeq can you change my forum name to have a capital B? just curioius

Tathar

Quote from: bellex on July 16, 2008, 08:56:24 PM
Xaeq can you change my forum name to have a capital B? just curioius

make it Belex

Xaeq

How about bellexie

Bellex

Laeriel

....then the story goes, Grandizer shows up, stages a coup, outs the current GM, and laughs all the way to illidan!  Ran me right off the server that nummie huggling bastage!

We figured something sketchy like that went down Lee, I dont think anyone was to upset by it, well maybe Tiron, but hes upset by everything!
Laeriel 70  Rogue - Ysera <The Jaded>

Elfmoe

If anything people just could not figure out what happened to you.  One day you're here and the next, you disappear forever- Until you reappear again.

Famm

Quote from: Vidic on July 16, 2008, 10:38:43 AM** Cue Chiwai appearing out of nowhere and airing dirty laundry that nobody cares about.

That would be fucking sweet! Someone get her on IM or some shit. What server is she on?

Seriously though.....HOW COULD YOU FUCKING LEAVE ME!?!!? I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT SINCE YOU LEFT!!!!!

Chantilly

Sorry to hear about the divorce.  I hope things move along smoothly - it's already a difficult time...

By the way, how come people miss Dingo and not me! Teehee! :)

Xaeq

AMG Tilly! its me Rendak! Your best friend from Familjen!

Jagg

Chiwai has been on a few times and explained things, so as previously mentioned most of us that have been around forever had a good idea what went down. The details of how it went down of course may have been presented without rose colored glasses given the circumstances. Real life is real life and whatever mmorpg we are playing at the time RL comes first. Godspeed crazy ass.

Ryoz

QuoteBy the way, how come people miss Dingo and not me! Teehee!

I MISS YOU TILLY  :(

Eric too!

Chantilly

AMG RENDAK!  I can't believe they made you an officer.   ;D

Ryoz - I know you miss me...but Eric too?  :o

Elfmoe

He disappeared again!

Laeriel

Quote from: Elfmoe on July 25, 2008, 05:25:17 AM
He disappeared again!

Well way down under they only just got the 14.4 modems running, so access is probably limited atm....

Stop being a kangaroo humper and at least visit the forums, and post you hobo!
Laeriel 70  Rogue - Ysera <The Jaded>

Sutam

I was pissed at first cause you said nothing when you vanished (again) but shit happens...

so got any naked pics of Chiwai?

-sut / desk

Zalhan

Sorry about your divorce ugh, that kind of thing messes anyone up. I think that sort of thing causes anyone to go insane.

Kwazee

I think Tom Arnold said it best "Women, can't live with'em. Can't kill'em"
If you can't keep up don't step up.  You'll just die!!