Name: Breezi

Class: Paladin

Level: 80

Instances: Nax 25, Nax 10, Uld 10, Uld 25, OS 10 and 25, Ony 10, 25, 10-25 Totc

Spec: Main: Ret 5/11/55

Sec. Spec: Holy 51/5/15

Professions: 450 Blacksmithing, 446 Enchanting

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ysera&n=Breezi
My Rotation: Cs-Jol-Ds-Con-Ex Seal of Veng.

Hello,
My name is Jill
Am a 30 Female that plays wow, I have 3 Lvl 80's. I play wow from 5pm to midnight. I have been playing wow for 3 years now. I have Full Clears on 10/25m ulduar, 10/25m Voa, 10/25 OS and 10/25 OS zerg, I have done 3/5 Totc 10m and 3/5 Totc 25m I have done 10/25m ony only got her down on 25m. I was the first to have the Rusted-proto drake on my server and I carry many titles. I come prepared with plenty of flasks of endless rage and symbols of kings. I do work during the days and I play after I'm home and relaxed a little, I do work one night in the week and its the same every week and it's Tuesday. If joined to the guild you would have an on time and reliable Raider that is experienced in alot of raids.

Thank you for your time,
Breezi

Bails

Doesn't apps suppose to go a different process where the entire members on the forums can't read just officers? Anyways sounds like a decent app but one fail if you posted in the wrong spot. But who am I to say anything I fail at everything in life. Right gaiz? But we always need more females to add to our 586248255255426 that we have. I am sure someone will contact soon to talk and what not. Good luck!
Gear is Epic.
Friends are LEGENDARY!

Ferndale

breezi I will be online tonight after 5 server time to speak with you.
My .sig has angered the forum gods.

Breezi