News:

Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

While the fun lasted xD

Started by ultimatemage, September 17, 2009, 11:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultimatemage

Hey there guys,

Sorry for not being able to play WoW for a while now, I have not been at my house for the past week or more since I wen't inactive from WoW. The reason why I haven't been able to come is because of a serious problem that happend in New York City..On September 7, 2009 when my game time expired. I wen't out and bought more time while I was afk in vent..Anyways I couldn't log on because my dad told me something that happend to my mom. She had a car accident in New York on her way to her job. She has got in a bad accident.. with a pickup truck, she was hurt pretty seriously. Anyways on Sept 7 my dad and I went to new york to check how she was doing, she got in a accident the day before but we didn't find out til the next day. I am still in new york with my dad at my moms house..she is still in the hospital in bad condition, I'm happy that she is alive. I won't be able to play til maybe couple days til we find out if my mom is doing a little better than before, and I can head back while my dad stays there. I couldn't put this on the forum as soon as possible because my mom doesn't have a computer at her house. And I couldn't put this on the Lunacy forums because I had no access..Anways I will probably be on in couple days 2-3 days prehapes. I seen that I have been removed from guild, and you're right for removing me from lunacy. I have been inactive to long and without telling anyone, but due to the hard time I couldn't possibly be on the computer or play WoW while my mom is in the hospital, I know you wouldn't be playing damn WoW if you family member was nearly killed in a car accident or anything in the matter. Life > WoW...thanks for letting me be part of lunacy while it lasted really enjoyed playing with you..and have tons of fun pvping and what not lol. Good luck with raiding and on your progression. Stay happy :) <3 you guys..I don't feel sad or happy that I'm removed from lunacy..It was a good reason. I will be on in 2-3 or as soon as possible if you guys wanna chat or what not anyways thanks for everything.Good luck, once again and Take care.

Noemi

DDDDDDDDDDDD:

I hope your mom turns out alright. Best of wishes, dude.

Fordac

I hope you mother gets well soon and your family is doing well.  Something like this is an exception to the case of newer people being removed from the guild if they don't post or show up.  If you log on and are still interested in raiding, send me a tell and I'll reinvite you, we need your leet pvp skills!

Crisco

Best wishes to your Mom.  Hope she gets well fast!