sure
1 (25%)
maybe
1 (25%)
it rocks
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Decendence

Hey all my in-game name is "Decendence", real-life name is "Paul"... Im currently insterested in your guild because 1 you guys are focused on getting into end-game content, 2 im also interested in your guild because it is at the point in the game i want to be and would really could show my skills as a raider with 100% attendence.

Im currently a human protection warrior with spec of 8/5/48... for my gear my spec is awesome i gain rage like a mad man... I might switch out Imp shield wall for imp bloodrage if i have any problems with rage issues if any gear gets switched out.  Also i am a very experienced raider that can lead a raid or help out as much as possible or to my ability and knowledge of fights.

I currently have no resist gear which will be a big flaw but a plus is i dont think it would be much of a problem getting it, just a day or two of farming, which i havent tooken the time to do yet.

My current stats are 13.5k hp unbuffed, 523 defense, 21% dodge, 18% parry, 20% block... Just need a couple items drops to get block up to preffered for 25mans.

I also can go Arms or fury or hybrid whichever is needed.  In arms gear i currently have 10k hp unbuffed, 10k armor, 1750 ap, 25% crit with 133 hit rating.  In fury i have 1550 ap dual wielding with 27% crit 93 hit rating.

With raiding i've been lead and have lead multiple groups through karazan, with 25 mans i've been through Gruuls multiple times and mags a few.  For the true 25mans ive seen a little action in ssc and tk but have watched videos on all fight in ssc and trying to remember them best to my knowledge.

I currently 22yrs old, am not going to school just enjoying work and making money.  I work from 6am to 230pm pst, which works out awesome for raiding times.  I am a loyal player and friend you will never hear anything bad about me or any actions i do.  I just found the love for this game about a year and a half ago right before bc came out, but experience in mmorpg's i played guild wars since it was released so i do not lack the experience in video games.. I also was a hardcore counter-strike player. 

My past and present guild's were for starters: CoL(crusade of light) right after bc came out, Ruthless, midwinter, red-dawn(reformed ruthless after dispand) and currently in Insomnia which i love to be in just not up to par with all the players in 25mans.

My computer spec's are: 2.4GHz processor running windows xp, 2GB ram, video card nvidia 7300, monitor 42inch plasma thin screen.

My proffesions atm are 370 Blacksmithing and 364 Engineering which i hope to get them up soon enough to make my resist gear and get my plane in next patch, my main source of making money is farming primals and doing dailies which gets boring at time but look for me to make another toon to farm 

So if you guys and gals are interseted in me check out my gear, talents, rep..etc: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ysera&n=Decendence

I've also got a few friends in guild which i would like to meet up with again...  Well i hope to hear from you guys and gals and have a nice day or evening or morning whichever it is..lol