News:

Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

Greetings!

Started by Cohspam, June 20, 2008, 08:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cohspam

Hi there,

You don't know me at all, I come from a different server, But we recently had an applicant by the name of Quixotik apply to our guild.  His gear seems on par for progression, But over the course of his applications there has been some inconsistencies.  I'm wondering if anyone here remembers him and is able to give some insight on the person.

You're input is much appreciated!  :)

Tiron

If its really Quix then hes a really good ele shammy and is a good addition. However Im not sure that that Quix is still Quix if you know what I mean.

Cohspam

Haha I know what you are saying.

Zagratt

Considering his account was Hijacked during one of our SSC runs back in the day, who knows lol. If it's the Quix we played with up until that time, he was excellent. If not, well, we removed him later that night so no one can say for sure if his play style is up to par.

edit: Could be pretty easy to find out. Just ask him what his main job on Vashj was and who's job he took over.

Tiron

Zag... your thinking of Downz not Quix. At least as far as the hijack. The real Quix would/should be able to answer your question tho.

Kazyras

Quix should be legit, Downz was the hiajcked shammy.  Quixotic was grappling with a new job and couldn't make our hours.  As far as I know, he's on good terms with the guild here - kind of an emo boy about whether or not to play wow (I wanted him to quit and give me teh goldz) but otherwise an excellent player.
Blood.  Desire.  Deadly Efficiency.

Moradinn

quix told me he sold his shaman and bought a warlock now.

Xaeq

As far as I know, quix was selling his acct.