News:

Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

Greetings!

Started by Cozette, November 20, 2007, 03:19:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cozette

hey guys, i just posted an app on my shaman and wanted to clear up a few things.

I am Tathar's wife, Cozette (the shaman in question) is still my self-proclaimed ALT. My current main is Simka in the guild Equilibrium, she's a feral druid. I am interested in leaving EQ because... well frankly i'm getting fed up with a few people and they don't raid enough for my liking. If i get accepted i would be changing my main to Cozette.

Cozette is currtently resto, and i heard a rumor from a little bird... (ok, it was tathar) that you need Enhancement shamans. would i be willing to respec? well, perhaps... but i don't know much about enhancement shamans, and i have zero gear to back it up. So i guess i'm trying to say if you're willing to gear me as enhancement and bear with  me when i learn the ins and outs, i may be willing to respec.

on another note: if you would RATHER have a feral druid, she can be made available as well ;) but her spec is not negotiable, it's feral or nothin'.  if that's the case, let me know and i can post another app on simka.

so... hi! and i'm sorry i tried not to make this too long, but i had to explain some things :D

Tathar

well... obviously:

VOTE YES

p.s. she's hot too

Grandizer

Feral druid no, enh/resto sham yes.
Numnayan/Grandizer
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Tathar

Quote from: Tathar on November 20, 2007, 03:39:45 AM
p.s. she's hot too

Grand, just making sure you saw that part, in case it could maybe make you change your mind.

Cozette

hey guys, at this time i'm going to retract my application.

some things have come up and i'm going to stay where i am, i apologize for wasting your time.

good luck in all your raiding, and i KNOW you're going to kill Vashj before Sacred!  ;)