News:

Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

Sakurai - Applicant

Started by Sakurai, May 25, 2008, 06:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sakurai

Hello,

I'm 20 years old and I'm currently in training for municipal police services.  Currently I have alot of time on my hands and a flexible schedule ahead of me.  I transferred to this server to finally make Sakurai my main instead of my damn druid...(Everyone needs healers or tanks grrr)  I applied to this guild even though Rogues are full simply because I have been told this is a great raiding environment, though I am not looking to head into Black Temple or Mount Hyjal yet.  After a welcoming post from Tathar I decided to give it a shot here.  Where most would simply say, lawl your spec and gear is stupid, he gave me constructive criticism and I did take the advice given.

So, this is me.  Pleased to meet you.  And I hope i could be considered to be added to your rosters.

Tathar

Quote from: Sakurai on May 25, 2008, 06:40:13 PM
Hello,

After a welcoming post from Tathar I decided to give it a shot here.  Where most would simply say, lawl your spec and gear is stupid, he gave me constructive criticism and I did take the advice given.

Believe it or not, he's talking about me!

:O

Liandrin

Quote from: Tathar on May 26, 2008, 04:30:37 PM
Hello,

After a welcoming post from Tathar I decided to give it a shot here.  Where most would simply say, lawl your spec and gear is stupid, he gave me constructive criticism and I did take the advice given.

Yeah, I kinda guessed that when he mentioned your name.

Tathar

Quote from: Liandrin on May 26, 2008, 10:37:17 PM
Quote from: Tathar on May 26, 2008, 04:30:37 PM
Hello,

Yeah, I kinda guessed that when he mentioned your name.

That's not what I meant and you know it.

Liandrin