News:

Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

10 ways to not get recruited.

Started by Kazyras, April 15, 2008, 06:02:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazyras

Hello future applicants. 
Ten Friendly* Tips for you to fail hard enough that I may just delete your application on the spot:

10. You don't fill out the application completely.  How badly can you want to join if you can't answer them all?
9.  You use the phrase "lol" at any time, for any reason, on your application.  You did not actually laugh out loud, stop lying to me.
8.  U liek 2 taipe werds liek dis b/c u r leet.   I like complete words.  I also prefer the spellchecker be used.
7. You've been repeatedly denied and you keep submitting more applications.  Perseverance is NOT stupidity.
6. You bother anyone in the guild (other than me) to ask about your application.  Pissing people off is a bad way to make a good impression.
5.  You ask me more than once a day about the status of your application.  You'll know when we know.
4. You're below the age of 18.  Sorry, nothing horrible against people in that age range, but we're just looking for raiders that do not have parents to juggle and curfews.
3.  You can't make raid times.  We don't want you if you can't be here 75% of the time.
2.  You don't leave a valid email address.  Or you attempt to use Hotmail; you would be unwise to anger Chinger...
1. Your character name contains any of the following:  "z"s instead of "s", the phrases lol, QQ, leet; is part of any spell your character class has in the game (Mai naem is frstblt dah mage I R GUDE); or contains the letter "E".

*Warning: May not be friendly. Consult a physician before use.  Always take Kaz in moderation with other medications and never if you have a heart condition.  For more information, see your doctor.
Blood.  Desire.  Deadly Efficiency.

Xaeq

Quote5.  You ask me more than once a day about the status of your application.  You'll know when we know.

Fixed. We know you apped, and if we didn't get in touch with you its because you're under consideration or we can't use you. Apps are checked like 5 times a day and kept private. We don't discuss them with your alts, and we don't discuss your best friend's app with you, and we won't even discuss your app with you until we decide we're interested.

Tathar

Quote from: Kazyras on April 15, 2008, 06:02:47 AM
1. Your character name contains any of the following:  "z"s instead of "s", the phrases lol, QQ, leet; is part of any spell your character class has in the game (Mai naem is frstblt dah mage I R GUDE); or contains the letter "E".

See that guys? Stop calling me Tather.... dammit.

Lansdowne

Quote from: Kazyras on April 15, 2008, 06:02:47 AM

DOH, Paid name change, here I come.