News:

Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

bails!!!!!

Started by Bails, October 18, 2010, 06:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bails

Hey guys. Just wanted to see how it goes and if everyone is still around. I haven't been on game in about aa year now. Just bought a house again . >:( damn this shot sux. Oh and I have another mini bails on the way. I miss playing the game if everyone is still around. That means you twiz you sorry bastard :p. Well let me know what's up. I miss schooling you moon. If you still playing and not working. I wish I still had access to the forums to keep up on you guys. Noemi likes girls!
Gear is Epic.
Friends are LEGENDARY!

Xaeq

Moon, Fern, and the rest of them moved to some guildzilla website and don't have access here anymore. They have the Lunacy tag but I think they quit raiding or something.

Bails

Ahh okay. Thanks xaeq. Is lunancy even still around?
Gear is Epic.
Friends are LEGENDARY!

Dari

Xaeq

Last I heard they had quit raiding and were going to form up a 10 man thing for cata much like some of us here. We'll be <Lunacy 2> and dominate in progression because lets face it, we're awesome.

Bails

Gear is Epic.
Friends are LEGENDARY!

dredrock

Bails! Congrats on the new baby and new house! That rocks bro! You still in the area? Maybe we can meet up for lunch some time :D

Hope everyone is doing well also. I try and keep up on everyone as much as possible.

Take is easy.

Dredrcok

Bails

Yeah dred. Forsure. I have a new phone send me an email@  mtolliver11@gmail.com and I will give you my number. I would post it but knowing everyone from lunacy or previous lunacy will be calling me all hours of the night to sex it up! Right xaeg, pros sex it up during the day.
Gear is Epic.
Friends are LEGENDARY!