News:

Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

Hi =)

Started by Ari, April 14, 2009, 06:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ari

Hello Lunacy!  ;D

Just wanted to drop a note and say thanks for the opportunity to apply with your guild. 

As my application indicated, I am potentially looking to transfer to this server and join a quality guild to progress with in Ulduar. 

What I didn't get a chance to show in the application is my personality...   :P

I like to have fun.  I joke a lot, but never at the expense of someone's feelings.  I'm a little older than most (eek don't ask!) of the players I know, but I get along with everyone.  I'm here to play the game!  I want to make friends and enjoy the game with my guild members.   I don't get wrapped up in drama - I stay outside of those things... Makes it a lot quieter.. hehe.   I'm the nice girl...  LOL  (Ya...  that's right..  Another female WoWhead!).  I help where I can.  I'm a little quirky,  ok maybe a lot, but it's all in good spirits..  If I'm upset about something, you can bet it's bad... I just don't waste my time on the mudane anymore.   ;)

I work full time M-F 9-5 for an advertising company.  I have my own home, and my father lives with me...  Aaaak!  Lol.  Yes, everything does come around full circle, I guess...haha.   I play WoW pretty much every night except for Friday OR Saturday nights (haha but NEVER BOTH!!).  My BF also plays WoW.  He too will be looking to transfer servers...

I've been a core raiding member in my current guild for over 6 months.  I definitely want to move forward in Ulduar, and I am willing to give every extra bit of effort to my guild to make that possible for everyone.

I hope to get a chance to chat with you a little more about the mechanics of your guild & what role I could potentially fulfill.  Feel free to contact me & I will happily join vent for a verbal chat, or you can find me via email, PM, etc.  I'll make sure to keep check on em.   ;D

Thanks again for the opportunity  :D

Xaeq

QuoteI like to have fun.  I joke a lot, but never at the expense of someone's feelings

But if you did you'd have even more fun!

Ari

Hahaha!  Ok ok... Maybe a little...   ;)

Gábriel

Well then ... where o' where have i seen that name b4? Oh that's right /bonk

I figured instead of posting another tread I would just tag onto Ari's.

I've had an account since Dec of Launch, but have only been really active for the last 2 years.  I am happy with my guild, I enjoy the members very much but I keep running into several problems, I started playing on my "RP" server because one of my RL buddies was in Raiding guild and wanted me to learn what WoW was really about. But I find a shortage of "players with like mind" I enjoy the game and helping my peers but not leading them by the hand. I would like to improve my own game play and enjoyment level. The second issue I have is that I am on Fios and still get lag spikes and I really believe its because of the server I am on and the location of the server, last but not least is I would like to play with people in my time zone so that I can find a good balance between my work, RL and WoW time.

If you see my WoW Armory please forgive my current gear/spec.. I am normally a DK DPS with BIS items but I was offered a MT/OT spot with our Main Raid So I have put my hand in that cookie jar and have yet to really go for gear.  I have betrayer, FotFF, Greatness, the rest is all t7.5 equ But my tanking set is not shabby after 3.1 I'm still pushing 32k/26dodge/19parry/and 65.5 base MID.. and around 43-45k raid buffed... but it still needs work. I think that the DK tank has alot of merit but still needs work and a skilled hand to even pretend to keep up with pallys but that's with most classes at this point <poke at pallys>

But anyhoo I enjoy the game and want to have fun. Feel free to hit me up with any questions and for sorry for any spelling issues my spell check in my head has been broken since i was 6 or seben i can't remember.

=D

Gáb

Ari

Quote from: Gábriel on April 16, 2009, 09:58:32 PM
my spell check in my head has been broken since i was 6 or seben i can't remember.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait.. I never make fun of peple... I forgot...

*snicker*

I swear.  I don't know him.  Nope.  Not me. 

;D

Looking forward to chatting with you guys soon.  I got your email Moon,  I'm in game now but don't see you or Xaeq or Dari.. lol.  If I don't catch you later tonight I'll try to catch you tomorrow eve after work.  Thx =)

Gábriel

lol... nice I figured before I got a corrected post marked in red ink I would just admit my faults. Trust me its better this way.

Ya we got 25m main raid tonight cont from Tuesday. =D

Xaeq

One more lol from either of you and the deal is off!

Gábriel

lol! nooooo wait... <shakes fist in air> i did it again!  :-[

Ari

Gábriel

Speaking of Hijacked... where are my toon's... Blizz is sure taking thier sweet ass time, I mean WTF it started with a 6 hour approval time and now its up to a day.. ./sigh

>:( >:( >:( >:(

Ari

I knowwww..    :'(

Ari

Still waiting...  The site says 2days now...   >:(

But the good news is, I have a 1day credit coming my way according to my account billing information.  IDK if it's from the transfer taking so long, or if it's from the day the servers were down forever.. But I'll take it either way!

Ari

Woooo hoooo!

Transfer is complete!  I will see you all tonight!   8)