News:

Welcome to Lunacy, an Alliance guild on the Ysera server

Main Menu

Hey guys

Started by Shadowbourne, March 11, 2008, 04:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowbourne

I'm app'ing with your guild wanted to say hi.  I've run ZA with a bunch of you guys before... with Cat's group he used to put together before he jumped servers.  Hope to be a part of you guys and hear from you soon.  Put in a good word for me ><

Thanks

Unix

Shadow is the man. He tears off faces with his mad DPS, I have never seen a better rogue in my 3 years of playing.

Unix

Xaeq

You never saw me play Thraszx!

Shadowbourne

How could you go from playing Rogue to dorf tank??!?!   O.o  hehe

Xaeq

Thraszx was a guildy i used to play for Vael, it was good great fun times. I went from a mage to a dorf war!

Shadowbourne

Quote from: Xaeq on March 11, 2008, 06:01:41 PM
Thraszx was a guildy i used to play for Vael, it was good great fun times. I went from a mage to a dorf war!

ahhh, I played a mage on Auchindoun, I can understand the switch to warrior... but a DORF!?!?!    ;)

Xaeq

I swear it was not by design, I wanted to be a Hume but some dirty bastid tricksed me. "Ooh be a dorf, they're so awesome and cool and sweeterer than humans." Well GREAT, now I'm stuck. I'd rather be a Tarutaru. What do I get, stoneform?! F this game I quit.

Wait what game is this?

Kaerel

Quote from: Shadowbourne on March 11, 2008, 05:28:58 PM

I don't know that I'd go as far as to call Xaeq a tank...  he's not even fuzzy...

Xaeq

I tank mages to death.

Shadowbourne

Quote from: Kaerel on March 11, 2008, 07:17:29 PM
Quote from: Shadowbourne on March 11, 2008, 05:28:58 PM

I don't know that I'd go as far as to call Xaeq a tank...  he's not even fuzzy...

Fuzzy tanks are ftw... Droooooods = OP IMO

Shadowbourne

Quote from: Xaeq on March 11, 2008, 06:52:31 PM
I swear it was not by design, I wanted to be a Hume but some dirty bastid tricksed me. "Ooh be a dorf, they're so awesome and cool and sweeterer than humans." Well GREAT, now I'm stuck. I'd rather be a Tarutaru. What do I get, stoneform?! F this game I quit.

Wait what game is this?

/comfort Xaeq

Kaerel

I was a Taru for a while...  BRD/WHM when I finally quit... was great if you had a STP, but really really shitty if you didn't.

Shadowbourne

I was a Ranger/Ninja before I quit.  I got sick of De-Leveling.. I found out that WoW doesn't de-lvl...  I was hooked.

Not to mention I could be a NE female  ... o.O  sexxxxy    lolz   

I'm just kidding, I started Horde and have yet to roll a NE female.   I think I'd roll a female BE now over a NE .. hmmm

/discuss?